SALT WATER CURE
A salt water cure can be used to remedy a Flying Star 5 or 2
ITEMS YOU NEED FOR THE SALT WATER CURE:
- Salt (ideally high quality rock salt)
- A Container (glass, porcelain or metal)
- 6 Chinese Coins (made from brass)
- Water (to fill 3/4 of your chosen container)
- A protective mat, or a stand.
1. Fill your chosen container with salt up to 3/4 of its capacity.
2. Place the 6 Chinese coins on top of the salt; the coins should be placed with the yang side up (the side with the four Chinese characters).
3. Add water to fill the container to the top.
4. Place the container on a protective mat, or stand in the home area where you need it.
5. The salt water cure container should be left open, do not cover it or place it in a covered space, such as a kitchen cupboard, for example.
Place your salt water cure in an area where you know the container will be safe, i.e. not tipped over, moved or otherwise tampered with. Usually a room corner works well.
If you do not like the look of the salt water cure (it will change even more in time); be sure to place it behind a decor object so that your Feng Shui cure is not visible. For example, you can have your salt water cure behind the sofa, a screen or a big lush plant.
You should be able to have access to you salt water cure in order to add water as needed.
HOW TO DISPOSE YOUR SALT WATER CURE:
Because the Feng Shui salt water cure will absorb and accumulate a lot of negative energy, care should be taken with its disposal. Do not cleanse the bowl and the coins, but rather properly discard the whole cure.
The Feng Shui salt water cure is usually used in tandem with other metal cures, because the ill effects of the flying stars # 2, # 3 and # 5 are destroyed by metal. So, Feng Shui cures such as a 6 hollow metal rod wind chime, a metal Wu Lou (Chinese gourd) are often used in addition to the salt water cure in order to achieve best results.
The use of number 6 – as in the number of Chinese coins for the salt water cure, as well as the number of metal rods in the wind chime – is based on the fact that in Feng Shui, 6 is considered to be a number with strong metal essence.